Kandl - Phase Kandl - Phase

Yesss

Hey dude, your quality ain't bad at alllll. Collab sometime.

floatingmagictree responds:

LOL NO WAI

that would be awesome

although it may be difficult to fit in, because school is starting soon ;n; pm me

[Fiji] Need You Remix WIP [Fiji] Need You Remix WIP

If you...

Take out the amount of snap the synth has in the beginning by itself, it's too much for a solo, then by perspective if you put it back into the mix when the beat drops, it'll sound amazing.
By the sound of your mixing, I'd say you've got it pretty down, but one of the most important lessons I've learned with writing music is perspective of before and after.

PX9 - Metropolis (Masq Remix) PX9 - Metropolis (Masq Remix)

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5.

Not a bad song at all, and really good production too. I honestly think you could make the kick and snare snap in even more, if you wanted to.

If you like the DNB WIP song I just posted up, and are interested in any collab work, send a message my way.

jpbear responds:

I wanted to keep the drums rather lightweight, but with presence. I couldve compressed the kick a bit more but i felt like it detracted from the feel.

That WIPs rather nice, good ambiance goin on. Im pretty busy right now though, pm me in a little bit if your still interested in Collab'ing

Thanks ^.^

xKore - Fire xKore - Fire

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5.

Love the crap out of it.
I don't understand why you listed this as DnB though, when it's really a dubstep song with some break fills.

xKore - Magnum (ExPrev) xKore - Magnum (ExPrev)

As for the last part...

If you're going to change the feel of the drums (even by just slowing them down), the synths gotta compensate. When it first hits, I feel so weird and thrown off. I feel they are moving too fast.

Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX Iron God: Sakupen Hell Yes RMX

Yo bro,

What do you put on your bass to give it such a good resonating thud?

Or is it just simply a well mixed sine?

mr-jazzman responds:

I believe it was just a sine, yes. Can't remember, but I believe that's what it was. Lol I found out now it isn't even mixed that well; I've been working with levels lately, and my stuff has entered a whole new dimension of awesome. Thanks for being astute bud, and for noticing my bass! ;)

lights out at the disco lights out at the disco

Hey dude.

I like how you think, and I think you are the very first to do anything with my music, and I'm flattered. Thanks. :]

youngcasper responds:

hey as long as the producer is happy with it thats all that matters to me, singin is just a little hobbie of ours but if it makes people enjoy it than its a hobbie worth keeping XD thanks for makeing this soundtrack and thanks for your support homie! much appriciated keep it up!

Cooler Than Me (DJQRemixDraft) Cooler Than Me (DJQRemixDraft)

>:|

That drop made me punch my wife in the face.

Precious. Precious.

4 out of 5, 7 out of 10.

I read your blog post, and find nothing wrong with what you did, and even kind of agree with it because I know how you feel completely. The questions you have to ask yourself is... if everyone did what you did, would you still be where you are?

As far as the song goes, it's nice. I enjoy it. It doesn't scream anything fantastic, but it's an easy listen. Sometimes the notes sound out of key with what the bass is doing, and what some people are saying about it not having any direction with its melody is also kind of true.

Thanks for the listen.

Cuzone responds:

See, that's the point - I was the only one to figure it out which means I am on the top 5. In a way, I beat the system. Now many people know the trick and it won't work anymore. But it worked now, and in fact, it worked a little too well for its own good.

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5.

Definitely a master piece.

I MUST know how you give a reese that human voice sound to it. If you'd care to share your findings. :]

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha so many people have come to me about this...and thanks for your review. =) As I've said to others who've asked, I'm gonna put up a news post about it soon...God, I've procrastinated on it, but I've got other extremely important priorities to me atm. =P Soon, though, I will. ;) Glad you asked!