The Legend of Dinohorse The Legend of Dinohorse

Oh my god.

That was funny.

Stick man massacre Stick man massacre

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5.

Definitely better than my first flash. I gave you a 10 because you are actually trying, which isn't something I've done while using Flash. Good job, you are on your way.

woohooyeee responds:

thanks man, i love all the support my little flash is getting, thanks!

Kandl - Phase Kandl - Phase

Yesss

Hey dude, your quality ain't bad at alllll. Collab sometime.

floatingmagictree responds:

LOL NO WAI

that would be awesome

although it may be difficult to fit in, because school is starting soon ;n; pm me

[Fiji] Need You Remix WIP [Fiji] Need You Remix WIP

If you...

Take out the amount of snap the synth has in the beginning by itself, it's too much for a solo, then by perspective if you put it back into the mix when the beat drops, it'll sound amazing.
By the sound of your mixing, I'd say you've got it pretty down, but one of the most important lessons I've learned with writing music is perspective of before and after.

PX9 - Metropolis (Masq Remix) PX9 - Metropolis (Masq Remix)

10 out of 10, 5 out of 5.

Not a bad song at all, and really good production too. I honestly think you could make the kick and snare snap in even more, if you wanted to.

If you like the DNB WIP song I just posted up, and are interested in any collab work, send a message my way.

jpbear responds:

I wanted to keep the drums rather lightweight, but with presence. I couldve compressed the kick a bit more but i felt like it detracted from the feel.

That WIPs rather nice, good ambiance goin on. Im pretty busy right now though, pm me in a little bit if your still interested in Collab'ing

Thanks ^.^